We are currently accepting corporate sponsorship for our community garden. With help from local businesses the garden will build raised beds allotted to local residents to learn about and practice growing fresh produce.
Our goal is to fundraise for 40 plus 4 raised beds, 10% of which will be donated as our community’s support to the Kanata Food Cupboard. Volunteers from the garden will tend the 4 designated garden boxes for the express purpose of providing fresh produce for families in need
Levels of sponsorship provides different benefits to the sponsor as follows :
- $300 – Garden Advocate- builds one raised bed garden box awarding the sponsor with a unique recognition plaque on the sponsored box for one year in the community garden.
- $500 – Community Builder- builds one raised garden box as well as sponsor the community Harvest Festival 2014, awarding the sponsor with signage in the garden with logo and name recognition in all local print and social media outlets for one year.
- $2000 – Star Supporter- exclusive rights to the naming of all 4 Kanata Food cupboard Garden boxes for 2014 with all above mentioned rights of recognition plus special “Presenting Sponsor” recognition during our Kanata Food Cupboard campaign “Plant a row, Donate a row” during the month of May.
- $5000 – Cosmic Sponsor- Exclusive Naming rights for three years for the Community Haven garden shed structure central to the garden providing security for gardening materials. This level of sponsorship provides you with name recognition in all print and social media outlets for a three year duration.
Funds for all levels of sponsorship will be used for materials and will be matched with volunteer labour.
If you would like to apply to be a sponsor please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chartwell Kanata Retirement Residence